Monday, June 11, 2007

Blog Changes

Fort Peck, MT - I have updated a few things on the blog. You probably noticed the header photo has changed from an Antarctic scene to an Eastern Montana badlands scene. I have also updated the photo of the month to a Bison. This starts the theme for the month of June - grasslands. I will be posting shortly on the of the Glasgow Feather Fest and also more on birding in Eastern Montana and the incredible opportunities to observe a wide variety of prairie birds on grasslands that are still quite large - probably larger than any other patch remaining in North America. These grasslands include two Globally Important Bird Areas. More to follow. Since I can't have a post without a photo (they just seem naked), here is one of my favorite photos taken a year or so ago of Benton and Addie.

No comments: