Thursday, December 20, 2007

Header Photo

I am not sure what is going on with Blogger and my header photo. I thought I had it all worked out until I noticed that something had changed and only a severly cropped portion of the photo I had selected was showing up. I tried to change it and wound up with the whole photo again only it was shrunk and left justified. I just tried to get around it by inserting it as a stand alone photo above my header text but Blogger does something to the resolution when I place a photo there and it now looks crappy. But at least its the whole photo. For now I think I will leave it but hopefully they fix it soon.

1 comment:

Mobile app development company said...

Informative article. Thanks for sharing. I would like to share information about the iPhone app development company in Pune. As a Pune-based app development company, our mission is to bring innovation and digital transformation to businesses and individuals in this vibrant city and beyond. With a focus on understanding the unique needs and objectives of our clients, we leverage cutting-edge technologies and creative expertise to craft customized mobile applications.