Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Eastern Montana Birding Tour - Naturalist Journeys

If anyone is interested in joining Woody Wheeler and me for a week long birding and nature tour through some of my favorite places in Eastern Montana check out this opportunity here. If you would to go directly to the report of our trip last year click here.

We had a great time last year with a bunch of great folks and I am looking forward to doing it again this year. We have lined up a few new treats this year for our guests including a couple of home cooked meals delivered in the middle of some great birding. I really enjoy showing other interested people my favorite corner of the world which includes great birds, interesting history (prehistoric on up), grassland ecology research and management, and even some discussions on pertinent literature relating to the places we visit. Come join us.

No comments: