Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bird Themed Personalized License Plates

One of the long standing features of this blog is a widget on the left side that displays a slideshow of bird themed personalized license plates. This is a little project I started a number of years ago at one of our state birding festivals (yes that was me walking around the parking lot taking pictures of car bumpers). Most of the photos in the slide show have been there for quite a while and I haven't added much to it. However, I recently received a large number of photos from a friend who is birding further east this spring and I have added them to the collection. Now that the collection has started to grow again, I thought I would share it again.. You can see all the photos directly here.

If you have photos of license plates that you would like to share, please email them to me and I will add them to the collection.


No comments: