Monday, June 1, 2009

Published Photo!



One of my favorite magazines when I was growing up was National Wildlife along with it's companion, Ranger Rick (when I was younger although I have to admit I still enjoy looking through Benton and Crean's when it arrives in the mail). It probably had a part in my continued interests in wildlife and wildlife conservation. Recently the photo editor contacted me about one of the photos on Prairie Ice. Although I really hadn't thought about it as the transaction for the publishing rights to one of my photos worked itself out, it was a strange and wonderful feeling seeing my photo in the magazine.
Here is the photo or check it out in your National Wildlife magazine in the article by Les Line - The Case of the Missing Hare.

5 comments:

Carol said...

Nice cool refreshing shot (hot here in FL). It would be wonderful to see your picture in a magazine. Especially one you enjoy.

www.wildlifearoundus.blogspot.com

Clare said...

Congratulations John. Such a great expressive photo too.

mdmnm said...

Congratulations! I was a bit Ranger Rick fan, too. Glad to hear it is still being published.

Peculiar said...

Nice one, John. Big congrats!

L said...

Congrats! Fantastic photo - I love the look of hares in the snow.