Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More Southeast Arizona photos

This morning we went out and did field training on conducting point counts. Whew. I think there was one species I heard on the point counts this morning that I am familiar with and that was a Mourning Dove. The others are all pretty much brand new and I am struggling to sort them all out. It was a bit overcast this morning and it started to rain towards the end our work but at least it wasn't a downpour like the other morning. Here are a few more photos from the last few days.
Black-throated Sparrow


Black-chinned Hummingbird

Zebra-tailed Lizard
Lesser Goldfinch
Ramsey Canyon Leopard Frog
Female Black-chinned Hummingbird at Agave flowers.
Painted Redstart family group.





1 comment:

Maysun said...

Hallo, John, I really enjoyed your blog. The photographs are marvellous. Thank you.